PDA

View Full Version : Storage Containers

StealthBunny
01-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Are there any storage containers bigger than the knapsack (that holds 12 items)?

Shadow
01-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Yes, there are backpacks (14) and large backpacks (16) after knapsacks.

StealthBunny
01-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Whew! My player stash is just about full. I have a habit of keeping all uniques, artifacts, and sets, even when I have duplicates. Or ones my character can't even use.

I mean... hey, ya never know.

And my character likes the pretties, too.

Kruztee
01-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Whew! My player stash is just about full. I have a habit of keeping all uniques, artifacts, and sets, even when I have duplicates. Or ones my character can't even use.

I mean... hey, ya never know.

And my character likes the pretties, too.

!!!!
You keep dupes as well!?
OK, you are officially a bigger packrat than me, and I thought that I was pretty bad...:D

SamMcMackin
01-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Just remember you can create another char just to hold all the items that you dont use but dont want to get rid of. Something to think about :)

StealthBunny
01-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Just remember you can create another char just to hold all the items that you dont use but dont want to get rid of. Something to think about :)

I can? I hadn't thought of that. Hmmm.... Um... OK, technically-wise, um... how? Move stuff into party stash, create a new character and move the stuff into that character's player stash?

oooo, possibilities.... a character for the covenant as a treasurer.... literally.

Can y'all tell I'm a writer and get way too involved in the role-play aspect? :)

StealthBunny
01-04-2008, 11:26 AM
!!!!
You keep dupes as well!?
OK, you are officially a bigger packrat than me, and I thought that I was pretty bad...:D

Yep. At this point, I have four of Drez' blade! And three of Damek's cap. And... and... and a whole buncha other stuff.

Delve
01-04-2008, 02:48 PM
I can? I hadn't thought of that. Hmmm.... Um... OK, technically-wise, um... how? Move stuff into party stash, create a new character and move the stuff into that character's player stash?

That would be the gist of it, though handling all those containers, and getting enough satechels and bags and whatnot to get your treasurer all decked out will probably take some work. :)

You'll want to level your treasurer enough that he can use the larger containers as well to maximize his vault space. Make him a big buff warrior so he can be his own guard. ;)

StealthBunny
01-04-2008, 06:11 PM
That would be the gist of it, though handling all those containers, and getting enough satechels and bags and whatnot to get your treasurer all decked out will probably take some work. :)

You'll want to level your treasurer enough that he can use the larger containers as well to maximize his vault space. Make him a big buff warrior so he can be his own guard. ;)

Heehee... or eventually retire my current character and she can take care of her own stuffs :D

StealthBunny
01-05-2008, 02:17 PM

Actually... if the party stash is already decked out with ... oh, say knapsacks, would a new character at a lower level be able to access them?

Delve
01-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Yes. They could access the contents but not wear them.

Could probably even pick them up. I haven't tried, but I assume they act exactly like any other object that you don't meet the requirements for.

Shadow
01-05-2008, 04:24 PM
They should work fine for your lower level people.

StealthBunny
01-05-2008, 05:08 PM
They should work fine for your lower level people.

Heehee. Well, there I go, then. My party stash could be filled with whatever highest storage container I can get, then one of those could be filled with more of the same, then The Treasurer could use those in his/her player stash, and thus I have more storage for my dups. Heeheehee.

Thank you, all, for birthing the idea! And it really does make sense, too, that a covenant would have someone taking care of such things, as well as the day to day running of the establishment.

StealthBunny
01-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Weeeellll.... I come to a problem. Had all my stash sorted out. Had bags stored away in the party stash for the Treasurer to transfer over to her player stash.

Treasurer can't put bags in her player stash until she's level 17. She can pick up the bags. She can carry the bags. She can put them in party stash. Just not in her player stash.

Grrrrr.

Delve
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Aaah. Now see, I hadn't tried that. Apparently putting them in your player stash is equivalent to putting them in your inventory container slots.

Sounds like maybe it's time to grind out a few levels. Nobody gets appointed treasurer overnight, yeah? ;)

StealthBunny
01-05-2008, 08:18 PM
*whines, stomps her feet, and generally makes a fuss, 'cause she doesn't WANT to play another character! Is having waaaay too much fun with her own!* :P

Shadow
01-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Ok, I should have clarified a bit more. The bags that are already in the shared stash should work fine, but as you have seen you can't "equip" new bags with your lower level character.