PDA

View Full Version : Examiner.com Demon War review

Shadow
05-18-2011, 10:09 AM
We have another review of Din's Curse: Demon War over on Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/pc-game-in-national/din-s-curse-review). Quote: ...beneath its rough exterior beats the heart of an equally addictive action RPG rockiní a strangely retro and even nostalgia-inducing vibe.

Roswitha
05-18-2011, 11:02 AM
You might want to add a correction to the review. He says that if you pick a base class, you have to choose only one of the three subclasses.

Shadow
05-18-2011, 01:22 PM
You might want to add a correction to the review. He says that if you pick a base class, you have to choose only one of the three subclasses.

Yeah, I don't know what that is all about.

Roswitha
05-21-2011, 11:04 PM
i dont't see it. can you tell for me more?

It says this.
"Each base class gives you the choice of 1 of 3 subclasses. For example, if you want to be a warrior you must choose to be a Weapon Master, Defender, or Gladiator, and if you choose to be a Conjurer you must select a Warlock, Sorcerer, or Necromancer, etc."

It should say something like this.
"Each base class includes 3 subclasses. For example, if you want to be a warrior you can choose skills from Weapon Master, Defender, and Gladiator; and if you choose to be a Conjurer you can have options from Warlock, Sorcerer, and Necromancer, etc."

When you pick hybrid, you can choose whatever subclasses you want, but you only get 2 instead of the 3 in a base class.

Bluddy
05-22-2011, 12:18 AM
Roswitha, did you just reply to a spam bot? :)

Roswitha
05-22-2011, 02:09 AM
Probably. :)

I couldn't tell if it was a bot or a non-English-speaking newbie. We have a reputation to maintain. :D

Shadow
05-23-2011, 09:50 AM
I've gotten to the point where if it is your first post and you have a link in your signature then I pretty much assume you are a spam bot (unless there is actual content in the post).