PDA

View Full Version : Hi great game but may I make a suggestion?

Danny
01-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Hello my name is Danny (as you can no doubt tell heh) and I really like this game (one of the best concepts for a hack 'n slash RPG I've seen in awhile!) even though I am bone crushingly bad at it but hey I like a challenge.

That's not why I am here though. There is just one small request I would like to make and that's this. PLEASE ALLOW US TO SELECT OUR OWN CLAN SYMBOLS! I know this may be a little trivial in the grand scale of things but hear me out a second.

The thing is I want to set up a clan to suite my mood every time I play and I guessing it the same with everyone who plays the game right? Well the immersion is ruined slightly by not being able to select a logo for your clan. I mean I could be the "Doom Hammers" or the "Angles Delight" and I will still be getting the same old (and dare I say it, very boring!) symbol for my Clan every single time.

Now I am not asking to make hundreds of symbols or anything but at least allow us a choice of about eight or so, so that it fits with the theme of the clan.

Cheers for reading and thanks for the awesome game!

~ Danny

Shadow
01-02-2008, 09:39 AM
I'll have to see if there is a good way to do this.

You can mod the game to do this right now if you want though. Look at this thread (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332). It has some instructions on how to change the icon toward the bottom on the first page of the thread.

Danny
01-02-2008, 10:03 AM
I'll have to see if there is a good way to do this.

You can mod the game to do this right now if you want though. Look at this thread (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332). It has some instructions on how to change the icon toward the bottom on the first page of the thread.

Thanks dude at least your open to the idea. Although it could get quite annoying modding a symbol every time you play though especially if your not very good at modding or computers for that matter! :S

Shadow
01-02-2008, 10:19 AM
I know. I was giving you an option that you can use right now if you wanted to. :)