PDA

View Full Version : Equipment, Fight and Donate

TGS
06-04-2011, 05:10 AM
A friend referred to my Din's Curse the other day and I went ahead and bought it. I tried the demo briefly and noticed there were options when you clicked on npc's/vendors and such that allowed you to donate to them, fight with them or give them equipment. However when I purchased the game and upgraded to the latest patch (I didn't actually start the game without updating) those options appear to be gone/missing. There is no donate, no fight and no equipment for npc's.

Was this functionality removed or is there an issue with my game?

Sinistar
06-04-2011, 07:10 AM
I do believe this option is only present in Demon War. And demo has DW already included, so nothing is wrong with your game, unless you also own DW. :)

TGS
06-04-2011, 08:03 AM
Hmmm that's weird. I did actually purchase DW but I don't think I have that installed. I figured when I downloaded it from the site it would have included the expansion as well. Looks like it didn't. How odd. Guess I'll try to download the expansion and see how I go. I certainly paid for that though.

I do believe this option is only present in Demon War. And demo has DW already included, so nothing is wrong with your game, unless you also own DW. :)

Sinistar
06-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I could be mistaken of course. It is not specificaly written, but I believe "Interact with the world in new ways" under the DW features stands for these. :)

Shadow
06-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Sinistar is correct, those things are from the expansion and yes you will need to download and install the expansion separately.