PDA

View Full Version : Impulse issue

zespri
07-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Got the expansion pack from Impulse, and it refuses to install, saying that there is a "Error". Nothing more specific than that... I've already opened the support ticket with them and I guess I'll have to wait several days as they are pretty slow to respond (from experience). In the meanwhile, is there another place where I can download the expansion and enter my key that impulse shows me to play it?

Shadow
07-01-2011, 10:17 AM
No there isn't anywhere else to download it.

Shadow
07-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Did you buy Din's Curse from Impulse also btw?

Dan Andersson
07-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Also had that issue. Something was clearly borked since the EULA wasn't loading properly. Tried a few minutes later and EULA loaded and installation proceeded apace.

/Dan

zespri
07-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Did you buy Din's Curse from Impulse also btw?

Yes of course. It seems to fix itself now, there were a server glitch, apparently.

Thanks.

zespri
07-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Also had that issue. Something was clearly borked since the EULA wasn't loading properly. Tried a few minutes later and EULA loaded and installation proceeded apace.

/Dan

Yeah, same here. Exactly as you are describing it.

meistermiagi
07-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Can I register my the copy I bought from this site on Impulse?

zespri
07-04-2011, 04:09 PM

Impulse is not steam. I don't believe it ever supported this for any game.

Shadow
07-22-2011, 11:54 AM

It looks like I can still do this. You would need to send me an email (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html) from the email account that you used to buy our version (or send me the order #) and your Impulse username.

LeSquide
08-18-2011, 11:43 AM
It looks like I can still do this. You would need to send me an email (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html) from the email account that you used to buy our version (or send me the order #) and your Impulse username.

I know I just bugged you about getting a regular download link for Demon War, but it'd be great to have it activated on Impulse. Should emails for that be sent to Support@soldak or Steven@soldak?

Shadow
08-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Both of email addresses go to me so it doesn't matter.