PDA

View Full Version : Canīt find enemy I am supposed to kill!

ShaggyMoose
01-04-2008, 06:24 PM
I have had a mission to kill a skeleton archer in level two of a dungeon for ages, but never can seem to find the damn thing! I just spent another half hour wandering around this level and still couldnīt find it. I canīt find it on any of the other levels either. Has this happened to anyone else? I have a copy of my saved game if you are interested.

SamMcMackin
01-05-2008, 02:31 AM
Two things I can think of that might help you out:

1. Press the control key to have monster names show up on the screen. The names of monsters slightly off screen will also show for an even wider search area. Sometimes this can help with looking for a particular monster.

2. Save and exit, then resume your world and have the monsters respawn. Maybe this time he will be easier to find?

ShaggyMoose
01-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, but already tried both of those an no luck.

Shadow
01-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Sure send me your character. See our contact page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html) to get my email address.

Shadow
01-15-2008, 05:05 PM
In this case he really isn't anywhere on the level. I think I know what happened and I'm adding some code to hopefully prevent this from happening in version 1.007.

SamMcMackin
01-15-2008, 05:32 PM
This also happened to me one time, I had to find an urchin named Grim or something. I swear I went thru the entire Amber Meadows like 5 times looking for the guy... never did find him. :(