PDA

View Full Version : Depths of Peril on Mac App Store

Shadow
07-15-2011, 09:50 AM
Depths of Peril is now on Apple's Mac App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/depths-of-peril/id448939199?ls=1&mt=12).

Friendzie
07-17-2011, 04:30 AM
I bought this game on the App Store because I thought it would be a nice gesture and my Steam copy didn't have the newest version. I also wanted to be able to review the item so people would have some feedback. Anyway, I posted a review, but then edited it a couple hours later when I checked to see if it was posted. Today I noticed that Apple put both my original and my edited review up. So I guess you got two 5 star reviews out of me.

Shadow
07-18-2011, 11:35 AM
That's strange that there would end up being 2 of them. Thanks for the review(s) though. Hopefully it will help spread the word some.

Friendzie
07-18-2011, 01:17 PM
That's strange that there would end up being 2 of them. Thanks for the review(s) though. Hopefully it will help spread the word some.

I know buying from you directly is better immediate return for you and even cheaper in some cases, but as someone who was led here from seeing you on Steam I felt like having the reviews on the App Store might be more helpful to the company. With so many apps, most people need a little nudge to get them to drop money on a game they never heard of. I really like your work and want to see you do well. :)