PDA

View Full Version : Splitting Gold

vert
07-30-2011, 12:34 PM
There is a option in the systems.gdb to split gold:

ShouldSplitGold 1

It is set to 1...but in MP we don't split gold.
Any idea why?

Thanks!

Shadow
08-01-2011, 09:33 AM
This only applies to the money you get from solving quests.

totalylost
10-12-2011, 05:51 PM
ok I have tried to mod my game a little and all it does is freeze up am I doing something wrong? and if so can someone tell me how to make it work? also when I do work with the modding it won't save at all so I just exit out and it will say exit without save or cancle so I just exit. Ether I am doing it wrong or my game will not let me mod at all I bought my game on here and downloaded off this site Please help me thanks

Roswitha
10-12-2011, 07:41 PM
You're going to have to be more specific. What's the general idea of what you were trying to do? Did it have to do with items? Stats? Skills?

Then you need to say what you did to try to accomplish that. Which values in which files were you changing?

totalylost
10-24-2011, 06:56 PM
I am really new to this modding and all I can do it draw on it like in the block part and thats about it I have found pictures of axes and armor and those things but to do anything with the picture like adding stuff like min. hit or the like there is no way not only that if I try and save what I do have so far it buzzes at me and it won't save. So what do I do?

Roswitha
10-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Are you trying to add a new type of weapon or armor? Or trying to change the stats of current armor? Or something else.

totalylost
10-25-2011, 02:50 PM
well to be honest I was tring to do both ether mess with the already made stuff and or make new ones I can't do anything cause like I said before any changes I do won't save anyways. all it does it buzzes me so as far as making new stuff or improving the old stuff it won't happen. What would work is a editor like they have for most games like a save game editor, not the ones that you have to rewrite the game I know nothing on how to write any programs I just like playing games and if I can make things on the game more kick butt. any help would be helpful. and I spent 4 hours online playing the game and I was right nobody plays this game online.