PDA

View Full Version : Best way to gift?

Animation
08-08-2011, 03:10 PM
All,

I want to buy the game, and the expansion, as a gift for a couple of friends. What is the best way to do that? Its been since the beta since I bought mine. Do I simply buy 2 copies of the game and 2 copies of the expansion and then forward the emails with the keys and download links to my friends? Will it be under their name in the future, in case they ever have issues? Or does that even matter? Is it all about the keys?

Thanks,

Animation

Shadow
08-08-2011, 04:53 PM
One of these days BMT will add a way to do gifts the right way, but until then you have 2 choices.

1) Use your email address and then forward the needed info to your friends. The benefit is you know everything went through fine.

2) Use your friend's email address. The benefit is if 2 years from now they need their links turned back on (in general they no longer expire) or something else like that it will be easier since the order is tied to their email address.

Shadow
08-28-2011, 11:04 AM
For those that find this thread now, when you buy our games there is now a gift option. When you are in the shopping cart you just need to click the present icon and fill in the email address of the person you are buying the game for in the Recipient Email field.