PDA

View Full Version : Gravestone quest question

StealthBunny
01-07-2008, 09:10 PM
There are always more gravestones than the quest asks for... what happens if you bring back more? Do you get extra credit?? :p

Shadow
01-07-2008, 09:50 PM
There are usually more items then you need on collection type quests, but the gravestone quest is the only one that we let you pick up more than you need. You don't get anything extra for doing so though.

I let you pick up extra for roleplaying reasons. It just felt wrong to not let you retrieve more gravestones when you were just told that it's dangerous because necromancers can raise them from the dead.

Delve
01-08-2008, 04:56 AM
Maybe you could put in some repercussions for not getting them all. A town attack of undead or something if you leave more than X%. :D

ShaggyMoose
01-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Your covenant should be the recipient of a class action lawsuit by the families of those deceased you didn't move.

I am glad this game isn't "Depths of Peril: USA version".

Delve
01-08-2008, 10:17 AM
DoP: Lawyer's Edition would include a class action from the families of those graves that were desecrated in your misguided attempts at vigilante civil defense.

Either way, you're toast. By the way, there's something I don't really understand about this quest. How is it that there's dead barbarians in the first place? What happened to the lifestones?

StealthBunny
01-08-2008, 10:49 AM
*Either way, you're toast. By the way, there's something I don't really understand about this quest. How is it that there's dead barbarians in the first place? What happened to the lifestones?*

Maybe these are wandering recruits that were killed? Or people who just didn't belong to a covenant.

Shadow
01-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Lifestones are pretty rare in the Depths of Peril world, so not all barbarians are protected. Of course, there are also those that were bound to a lifestone that was destroyed.

ShaggyMoose
01-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I imagine we have populated quite a few barbarian graveyards ourselves...

Delve
01-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that little gotcha. :)

StealthBunny
01-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Not to mention, those we've kicked out of our covenants... oopsies.