PDA

View Full Version : item misspelled and weapon modifier

Areli
01-08-2008, 11:06 AM
The Unique Light Plate Greaves are called "Imprerial Greaves" instead of Imperial Greaves (have seen these multiple times). The Unique Full Plate Armor is properly titled Imperial Breastplate. I did not see this listed in the 1.005 beta notes that were posted.

Also, I found a new dagger today with an interesting +4 and +130% minimum damage; putting the minimum damage of the weapon significantly higher than the maximum (not sure if this is legitimately bugged or just an oddity). Full stats are:

Poignard (rare)
49-32 damage (50.6 dps at .80 speed)
+4 minimum damage
+130% minimum damage
+6-8 fire damage

The damage range for my Rogue now displays as 173-175 and 217.5 dps with 107 total str and level 7 Dagger Mastery while stealthed (level 5 stealth). I'm unsure whether or not this data on the character sheet is correct with relation to the weapon statistics. Either way, I was using a dagger with 38.7 dps so this is quite an improvement :D

*edited because I double checked and I did have stealth active. non-stealth dps was in 130s.

Shadow
01-08-2008, 11:51 AM
The Imperial Greaves is fixed in version 1.006.

As for the higher min damage than the max, it basically is just an oddity. So far I've decided not to fix it because it would just complicate other things. It works exactly as if the 2 numbers were flipped around.

Areli
01-09-2008, 05:11 AM
Thanks for clarifying. Flipping the numbers makes sense and is easy to deal with. What about the damage displayed on the character sheet (edited above because stealth was active)? I doubt my range is that narrow and the minimum is being limited to two points below the maximum.

I'm not hugely concerned with seeing all the numbers, but it would be nice to have an accurate read-out on the character sheet since it may be a long time before I find a better weapon without a quirk like this - assuming the displayed damage range of a couple points is inaccurate in the first place.

Shadow
01-09-2008, 09:37 AM
The character sheet should be accurate. The character sheet is based on the backwards numbers so that's why they are getting so close. You can actually get backwards numbers on the character sheet. The game doesn't do anything to prevent that. But like I said, it will work just fine, it will just look strange.