PDA

View Full Version : ItemRequirement

Bluddy
08-23-2011, 11:10 PM
Shadow, is there a command to limit a magic modifier to a specific weapon type or armor type? What kind of arguments can ItemTypeRequirement take?

Shadow
08-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Weapons no. Armor yes.

ItemTypeRequirement can be any of the following: Head, Neck, Shoulders, Back, Chest, Wrists, Hands, Waist, Legs, Feet, Ring, Jewelry, HandPrimary, HandSecondary, HandEither, HandBoth, Ranged, Bag, Tome, Guard, Relic, QuestStart, Food, Drink, Potion, and Other.

Manumitted
08-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Weapons no. Armor yes.

ItemTypeRequirement can be any of the following: Head, Neck, Shoulders, Back, Chest, Wrists, Hands, Waist, Legs, Feet, Ring, Jewelry, HandPrimary, HandSecondary, HandEither, HandBoth, Ranged, Bag, Tome, Guard, Relic, QuestStart, Food, Drink, Potion, and Other.

What about the staff-only Cast Time weapon enchant, then? Or the cloth-only Cast Time gloves (and cloth for all capes)? How are those made?

Also, Bluddy, if you're interested in my L100 archer--see the Show Your Chars thread--or other sort-of high level characters to test your mod, send me a PM.

Bluddy
08-24-2011, 09:30 PM
What about the staff-only Cast Time weapon enchant, then? Or the cloth-only Cast Time gloves (and cloth for all capes)? How are those made?

Also, Bluddy, if you're interested in my L100 archer--see the Show Your Chars thread--or other sort-of high level characters to test your mod, send me a PM.

Cast time modifiers are limited using the "SpellFocus" keyword, which is used on staves and cloth gloves.

Shadow, can ItemRequirement also be used on magic modifiers? I don't see it being used there, but could I limit a modifier, for example, to WeaponAxe? Also, can I use multiple ItemTypeRequirements together to allow modifiers to be (for example) for Head and Neck?

Shadow
08-25-2011, 09:04 AM
Shadow, can ItemRequirement also be used on magic modifiers? I don't see it being used there, but could I limit a modifier, for example, to WeaponAxe? Also, can I use multiple ItemTypeRequirements together to allow modifiers to be (for example) for Head and Neck?

ItemTypeRequirement can be used on magic modifiers, movementSpeed.gdb uses it to stay on feet items.

No you can't have 2 ItemTypeRequirements.