PDA

View Full Version : Space Game Junkie interview

Shadow
09-07-2011, 05:02 PM
We have a new interview over on Space Game Junkie (http://www.spacegamejunkie.com/790/soldak-space-game-qa-with-steven-peeler). All of the questions deal with our upcoming space game.

Von Paulus
09-07-2011, 08:00 PM
More and more, I'm getting interested with this game.
This seems to be a first day buy for me.

DeathKnight1728
09-07-2011, 08:21 PM
More and more, I'm getting interested with this game.
This seems to be a first day buy for me.

I agree! Shadow, is there any scheduled date on when this will be released? I wasnt that interested in it at first, but the more i hear, I cant resist.

Warfran
09-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Excellent interview, I know from the Quarter to Three forums that Brian knows his space games, so good questions.

It's also good to see you are about to name the game so I don't have to be calling it Steven's new game over at Soldak whenever I go to one of my many gaming forums ;)

Shadow
09-08-2011, 09:15 AM
I agree! Shadow, is there any scheduled date on when this will be released? I wasnt that interested in it at first, but the more i hear, I cant resist.

Not really. We still have a good ways to go.

It's also good to see you are about to name the game so I don't have to be calling it Steven's new game over at Soldak whenever I go to one of my many gaming forums ;)

Yeah in the past we probably wouldn't even be talking about the game yet so no name at this point in time wouldn't matter any.

cheggs
09-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Yes, I'll buy the beta, I'll buy the game! I have been completely satisfied with all of your games, and i *wish* i was in the company. Learning C and soon to be on C++.