PDA

View Full Version : You guys and gals are all so cool!

StealthBunny
01-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Just wanted to let you all know, that I've had (almost!) as much fun hanging out and talking to y'all as I've had playing the game itself. Especially today, when the comments are coming back and forth fast and heavy!

Delve
01-12-2008, 04:48 PM
It is rather busy around here today, isn't it?

StealthBunny
01-12-2008, 04:50 PM
It's 'cause the topics are all so ... nifty!

Taleana
01-12-2008, 07:19 PM
I'll second what Bunny said, and add to that --this is a stellar community, the people are friendly, the location is perfect...I bet the school zoning is even amazing ;-)

Kruztee
01-12-2008, 11:11 PM
I was wondering how long it would take before we saw the first group hug thread...:p

SamMcMackin
01-13-2008, 10:47 AM
aww, I feel the warm fuzzies all around. :D

I really enjoy how involved Shadow is with helping people and sorting out bugs. Think game is SO much fun!

And to think that in the begining I wasn't even sure if I should download and try it. :p ;)

Delve
01-13-2008, 03:34 PM
I knew I wanted to try it as soon as I read the review at PlayThisThing. I just didn't know how quickly I would be buying it. Between the game and the environment there simple wasn't any question about the purchase.

(name here)
01-13-2008, 03:43 PM
I knew I wanted to try it as soon as I read the review at PlayThisThing. I just didn't know how quickly I would be buying it. Between the game and the environment there simple wasn't any question about the purchase.

Thank a certain blogger for my purchase. i'd never have heard of it otherwise.

Shadow
01-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I've also been really liking the community lately. We've always had a bunch of nice people posting here, but it hasn't been until recently that it has been large enough to feel like a real community.

Taleana
01-14-2008, 07:55 PM
I've been playing the game for awhile, and I have 'listened' to the posting going on...(My boyfriend has been sucked into the 'post your character' threads awhile back, and I hear Steven said this...and Delilah said that....ALL the time. So figured I'd actually come over and read some of it for myself.) ;-)

Now you're stuck with me, I've decided I like it here :D

Delve
01-15-2008, 10:42 AM
We'll get you your own room fitted immediately. Welcome :)

Delilah Rehm
01-15-2008, 03:36 PM
I've been playing the game for awhile, and I have 'listened' to the posting going on...(My boyfriend has been sucked into the 'post your character' threads awhile back, and I hear Steven said this...and Delilah said that....ALL the time. So figured I'd actually come over and read some of it for myself.) ;-)

Now you're stuck with me, I've decided I like it here :D

It's kind of weird thinking someone talks about what I say... :eek:
But you're here now, and that's what matters. :)

Which reminded me of how much my stepmother loves this game (she was one of the testers). She said we should market it to all of the housewives out there. I have to scratch my head at that one. Sure, I think a lot of housewives would love it, but first they'd have to get over the appearance, since, in my mind, it doesn't look like a typical housewife kind of game.

StealthBunny
01-15-2008, 03:47 PM
In MY opinion, more housewives should be slaying dragons. It would make for a better world.

SamMcMackin
01-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I am trying to get my wife to play, but I don't think she likes RPGs that much. Oh well we play FEAR together anyway. :p

Delve
01-16-2008, 11:05 AM
There's a bit of a learning curve to keep in mind as well. If someone has never been exposed to conventional RPG elements, or computer simulated diplomacy they're likely to be put off by the percieved complexity of the system. This would apply to any segment of the population, the proverbial housewife included.

Delilah Rehm
01-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Yeah... My stepmother played Might and Magic before, so she had some experience.