PDA

View Full Version : Number of recruits

StealthBunny
01-12-2008, 05:23 PM
I know for balance reasons, we can only have five recruits.

But I'm looking at the other covenants in my game currently, and the two that have been warring at a stand-still for hours now each have at least eight (they're kinda hard to count when they're scurrying around, but I know there's at least eight, not counting the guards).

So that doesn't seem too balanced...

Taleana
01-12-2008, 07:25 PM
I have to admit, bunny, you have a bit of a point...I would swear that one of the covenants I 'chastised' earlier for not playing nice had at least 8 people running around. I killed the guards, and I was watching the lifestone for resurrects...but didn't see any. Instead they all seemed to keep running in from the town center. *looks confused*

(name here)
01-12-2008, 07:26 PM
stealth bunny: that's a bug

i've also noticed there being 8 members on occasion.

Shadow
01-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Yeah, the other covenants have the same restrictions as you do. So they should have a max of 1 hero and 5 recruits. If they really have more than that then it is a bug.

StealthBunny
01-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Ah. Should I report it in the bugs section, or is this good enough. 'Cause it was really sad watching these two beat themselves bloody and never get anywhere, and we're talking for HOURS.

I finally bankrupted myself and bribed one of the other covenents to join in and three of us raided the most annoying one. I mean, I gave them everything, went down to zero crystals and neg influence. We finally wiped them out.

And then, because I had had an alliance with the other two for so long (and had funded them with crystals and gifts through the entire war), they showered me with crystals, and when I asked, one gave me 100,000 in influence, and the other that I had bribed gave me a million.

I found myself going awwwww... then remembered they weren't real. Again.

Shadow
01-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Here is fine. :)