PDA

View Full Version : Level 100: Now what happens if?. . .

ReneTouche
11-12-2011, 08:45 PM
:confused: O.K. now that I've reached the maxiimum point of the game, I know I could continue to play over and over again with my character. However, if I start a completely new game with the 100 level player, would I keep my recruits and stashes or would I have to start over without my NPCs and/or non-shared stash's items? If I keep my non-shared stash items, can I transfer some of them to my shared stash in the future or would there be a problem from having to switch back and forth between my current player and a new character, that is, would a new game have to be started for every time I go between characters? There can only be one game that is saved at a time, right? My main questions have to do with what I keep and what I may lose once I give up my current game to start with a new character.

accelerator
11-13-2011, 04:57 AM
I have 3 characters saved and have transferred items between them so go for it. If you want to take a precaution just copy your characters folder (can't remember name but easily found).

Shadow
11-14-2011, 09:51 AM
You recruits and items always stay with you if you start a new game with the same character.

You have 1 save game per character so you shouldn't have any problems sharing items back and forth through the shared stash.