PDA

View Full Version : Covenants

intenex
01-13-2008, 07:41 PM
So, I'm new to this game and I've just figured out that covenants agree to non-aggression pacts at 60, mutual protection at 70, and alliance at 80. Crystals and influence make up for the difference between your actual like meter and the required like meter, but it's much too much work to figure the actual exchange factor there...so I'm wondering if someone on here already did that and would like to post it : ). Thanks in advance.

Delve
01-14-2008, 04:03 AM
No idea, but gold converts to like at around a 1:1 ratio :)

Shadow
01-14-2008, 12:13 PM
There isn't an exact conversion ratio when trading crystals and influence. It is based on how much you are trading compared to how much the covenant already has. If you trade 10,000 influence to a covenant that has 20,000 total, it is a pretty big deal. If you trade the same 10,000 to a covenant that already has a few million, they aren't going to be impressed.

Delve
01-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Heaven forbid you should ask for even 1 of either though. Last time I checked they wanted 10,000 of my crystals for just one of theirs. Same for influence.
Though that may be due to me being top of the list and having a large srufeit of both. Maybe I should try that at the beginning of a game. ;)