PDA

View Full Version : Cutoff for low level "story" quests?

ShaggyMoose
01-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Every time I start a new land, the warmaster is asking me to "kill Volkail's (sp?) scout", a level 2 mission. Finish this, you get the "kill an army of vile torva's" level 4 mission. In the context of a level 20 character, these just don't make sense. Any chance of cutting out the story missions you have already done, or at least restart them a level matching your character?

Delve
01-14-2008, 01:56 PM
If you play on a higher difficulty world (I think you have to have a lvl 25 character to get the second difficulty, but I'm not sure) you'll get the same quests, but they'll be higher level.

Shadow
01-14-2008, 03:05 PM
You can skip the story quests if you have solved them before in your current difficulty. The reason why it starts back at the beginning is so that those people that want to kill the bosses or solve the other quests again can and those that don't want to can just skip the quests.

ShaggyMoose
01-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Okay, say you finished three of the story quests in one world. Does this mean the fourth quest will be available in the next world, or do you have to do quests one to three again?

I always seem to see "kill scout", "kill torvas", "hide gravestones" every world, but I am not sure what the next story quest is.

SamMcMackin
01-14-2008, 03:48 PM
When you complete a story quest you never have to do it again on that same difficulty ever again if you don't want to. When you highlight a quest completed in a previous world there should be "Accept" "Skip" "Cancal" Just hit the skip button! :D

Shadow
01-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Okay, say you finished three of the story quests in one world. Does this mean the fourth quest will be available in the next world, or do you have to do quests one to three again?

I always seem to see "kill scout", "kill torvas", "hide gravestones" every world, but I am not sure what the next story quest is.

It will start with the kill scout quest, but you will have a skip option. Same thing with the next 2 quests. So you can skip up to the 4 quest in your example.

SamMcMackin
01-14-2008, 03:51 PM
You even skip the final quest in the story! I'm not sure why you would do that... :p

ShaggyMoose
01-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Ah, thanks Sam & Steven. I actually noticed this before but the purpose of it never twigged. Duh!:o