PDA

View Full Version : Light and projectiles

Bluddy
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Shadow, it seems like beam projectiles can't have light associated with them. Is that right? It doesn't seem like I can add a light value to a lightning bolt.

Shadow
02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Hmm, I'm actually not sure what it will do. A beam projectile doesn't really have a normal location. It most likely starts where the attacker is but after that it doesn't move so if the light did work it would stay with the attacker.

Bluddy
02-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Hmm, I'm actually not sure what it will do. A beam projectile doesn't really have a normal location. It most likely starts where the attacker is but after that it doesn't move so if the light did work it would stay with the attacker.

It doesn't seem to do anything, and a flash of lightning or any beam for that matter should really dramatically increase the light as part of the effect. Ideally, it could have light all along the beam (maybe every set amount of distance). At the very least it should produce light at the attacker and at the target.

Shadow
03-13-2012, 04:14 PM
I'll have to check out and see how hard this would be to do in Drox. If reasonable, I'll port it back to DC.

Bluddy
03-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Awesome. Thanks.