PDA

View Full Version : New Gamasutra Jeff Vogel article

Bluddy
02-10-2012, 02:10 PM
In which he reveals his iOS sales figures and writes the usual interesting Vogel-y stuff.

Here (http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6698/).

DeathKnight1728
03-22-2012, 01:46 PM
jeffs such a funny guy. I always send him messages about his games cause i really think he gets a real kick out of people liking and playing his games. That and the fact that people not liking his newer game avadon, irks him constantly :( And me as well.

Bluddy
03-22-2012, 02:00 PM
jeffs such a funny guy. I always send him messages about his games cause i really think he gets a real kick out of people liking and playing his games. That and the fact that people not liking his newer game avadon, irks him constantly :( And me as well.

I actually haven't played any of his games, but I like reading his blog. I just picked up Avadon in the latest Humble Bundle, and I suspect that regardless of his thoughts about old fans not liking it, he likes the fact that he's made a whole bunch of money off of the iOS ports :)

caldazar
03-22-2012, 02:29 PM
I too snagged Avadon from the last HB, and am enjoying it so far. I had tried a few of his demos in the past but maybe I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to play them. Definitely digging Avadon though. Just wish I had a tablet to play it on too :D