PDA

View Full Version : Future of Depths of Peril

Jamnj
01-14-2008, 10:59 PM
Hi all, just recently bought the game. It feels like one of those game concepts that you make up in your head that seems so awesome but impossible to make, but you guys went ahead and accomplished it. I absolutely love Depths of Peril and feel it was well worth the purchasing price unlike many other mainstream games nowadays :rolleyes:.

Anyhow, I was just curious about whether or not the dev team has plans to expand or improve the game in the future beyond bug fix patches? I would easily pay for a content addon or expansion!

SamMcMackin
01-15-2008, 02:06 AM
I agree! You guys thinking of adding an archer type class? I think you have it all set up for that already. :p

Kruztee
01-15-2008, 03:45 AM
You'd have my money too. I wouldn't even bother with a demo:D

Not many indies get expansion packs. I know of lots that generate sequels, but that's not quite the same. Although DoP is already a brilliant game, it would lend itself expanded content quite well, in my opinion.

Delilah Rehm
01-15-2008, 03:20 PM
I'd love for us to do a Depths of Peril expansion and a Depths of Peril II! I have some great story ideas about what happens next in the world. I think it will happen someday, with someday being the biggest part of this sentence. :(

I don't handle the business end of things, but I think we don't have the sales to work on either of those projects at the moment. Sales seem pretty steady, so I think one day... when people actually know about Depths of Peril :eek: then we'll have the sales necessary to justify an expansion or number II.

You guys are the lucky ones to be the first on the scene, playing Depths of Peril before Depths of Peril was cool. :cool: You guys have got the brag rights. Hopefully that plus whatever the next project is will tide you over until that elusive day when Depths of Peril steps out of obscurity into the shiny sunlight. :)