PDA

View Full Version : Woo! The Treasurer is DONE!

StealthBunny
01-15-2008, 09:03 PM
It took me four days of playing, and ALL DAY TODAY of paperwork, but The Treasurer is up to Level 28 and has her "vault" set up to hold all of the pieces from Sets that aren't in use. StealthBunny herself has all of the Artifacts and Uniques in her Stash, and the Party Stash is for the overflow and relics that I switch back and forth depending on what I need when I need it.

And I did an inventory and list of what I have... over 160 Set pieces, Uniques, and Artifacts. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dear gods, but she is a pack rat....

Taleana
01-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Grats, Bunny!! That's a lot of stuff!

I just found out that I'm wearing the entire Ciglio set, so I'm happy as a lark..my first complete set.

But right after I got the last piece, I went through a gate to the Wayward Desert and my game crashed...:( Ah well, it was a sign for me to come here and share a funny story with you!

Ok, so here goes *takes a deep breath*
I had my inventory opened, my game paused and I was eating a cookie (chocolate chip...homemade -if anyone is curious). My boyfriend walked up beside me to set a drink on my desk and asks "Is that Madfury?" pointing to the orange two-handed axe in my inventory. I moused over it to find out...and it was. :eek: Someone's been playing a bit too much Depths of Peril....

FloodSpectre
01-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Congrats on your collection. Planning on opening a DoP museum with all of that on display?

As for me, I've only managed one set and it's only two pieces. It's the Alek's set, a sword and shield. The shield seems pretty nice, but the sword is incredibly weak, so that's a bit disappointing. Could stand to have a better completion bonus too.

Delve
01-16-2008, 11:15 AM
I've got 2 lacking-only-one-peice sets Dez's goodies. Literally, I've got duplicates of everything but one piece, I forget which. And I've traded away about 3 of the daggers. :( Frustrating that.