PDA

View Full Version : Experience debt explanation?

ShaggyMoose
01-16-2008, 11:55 AM
I have been trying to make sense of this thing for a while, but I'm just not getting it. I don't know if its because its not intuitive, or I am missing something. Anyway, I notice that the white "debt" marker shows up in different places on your experience bar and is sometimes different sizes. Picking up soul spheres usually moves it to the left, but it doesn't seem consistant. What exactly is this widget showing?

Shadow
01-16-2008, 12:30 PM
The white bar is relative to where the end of the blue bar is. Basically when the blue bar catches up to the white bar, you have paid off your experience debt. If the debt marker is to the left of the right edge of the blue bar that means that it has wrapped to the next level.

Delve
01-16-2008, 12:35 PM
I hate it when that happens.

drigoli
08-08-2008, 12:28 AM
How do I prevent this?

Silent_Tales
08-08-2008, 12:43 AM
To remove the white bar, you must gain experience equal to the needed debt.. To say it simply, you must pay your debt because you died.. highlight the white bar to see how much remains.. And while you are having a debt, the actual experience gained is halved to slow your leveling process while not the debt is still not payed.. It is like not paying your apartment rent and the owner of the apartment is not giving you benefits at your rent..

ravious
08-08-2008, 12:59 AM
To simply get rid of your XP Debt, you have to first, retrive all your soul stones. Then, when theres the tiny bit left, just kill monsters, and finish your quests, and it will eventually go away.