PDA

View Full Version : Doing nothing?

Chumpy
05-04-2012, 10:00 PM
What happens if the player just sits around and lets the races do their own thing?

Is it possible to wait for them to wipe each other out and then join the last survivor?

PixelLord
05-04-2012, 10:43 PM
What happens if the player just sits around and lets the races do their own thing?

Is it possible to wait for them to wipe each other out and then join the last survivor?

That's a good question.

The last survivor may probably dislike you if you do nothing and may even be at war with you, in which case you'd lose that sector. Remember that you have to be allied with the last survivor(s) to win the sector. I may test your scenario over this weekend.

Valgor
05-05-2012, 07:56 AM
In case Chumpy's proposed course of action turns out to be a viable road to victory, I'd say relations with all present races should automatically deteriorate over time
if the player ignores them for too long.

Shadow
05-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Relations do deteriorate over time. I would expect that you would be at war with the victors when everything settles and you would lose the sector.

gornova
05-06-2012, 09:40 AM
there are bounty hunters or a race with objective to destroy all drox operative?

Valgor
05-06-2012, 11:43 AM
The Operatives would count as bounty hunters themselves; with a powerful guild to back them up. I don't think it'd be wise for an individual competing bounty hunter to interfere with their business.

Shadow
05-07-2012, 10:05 AM
There aren't any bounty hunters right now. When a race declares war on the Drox they will definitely try to kill them. :)