PDA

View Full Version : Order process speed? and HI!

xFlashx
06-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Quick question. Just saw this game on RPS, looks interesting, anxious to try it!

Was curious how long it usually takes for orders to process? I've only got the next 12 hours to play before I am gone for a week lol.

Hoping to get some play in. Any ideas?

Thanks

Shadow
06-15-2012, 11:15 AM
This might not help any more, but usually it's really quick (less than a minute).

xFlashx
06-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Got my email from BMT at about 930am this morning, who knows what the hold up was.

Shadow
06-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I know usually it's pretty quick. I think sometimes some orders get flagged for review. I'm not sure what triggers that, but it seems to be pretty rare.

xFlashx
06-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey no hard feelings, not your fault.

They sent a email right after I submitted purchase saying this:

"If you placed your order using an anonymous email account such as hotmail.com your order will be reviewed
by a customer service representative prior to being completed."

So because my order was likely after business hours, I had to wait until morning, my purchase came through at 930am (12 hours after order). One of those times impulse purchases don't work out.

Maybe include something about that in buying FAQ, I donno, it would likely be rare, but i was sad to read that after. I have other email addresses from work I could have used...

I look forward to trying this at some point. (hope it works on my notebook). How long will the beta run for, any idea?

Shadow
06-17-2012, 01:59 PM
I'll ask them the specifics and add something to the buying FAQ.

The beta will probably run for the next month or two.