PDA

View Full Version : 0.901 bugs

Bluddy
06-17-2012, 11:06 PM
Seems like the thruster volume control doesn't work -- at least not for me. This makes me sad :(

pnakotus
06-17-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm not sure the music slider worked for me in .900. I turned it to zero, but still heard lots of bleep blooping. I figured it must have been the 'background' noise.

Shadow
06-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Seems like the thruster volume control doesn't work -- at least not for me. This makes me sad :(

That's strange, it worked for me, but I'll look at it.

I'm not sure the music slider worked for me in .900. I turned it to zero, but still heard lots of bleep blooping. I figured it must have been the 'background' noise.

The background is indeed very musicy at times. I'm sure musicy isn't an actual word. :)

PixelLord
06-18-2012, 05:44 PM

Seems to work fine on my version 0.901 also.

Bluddy
06-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Seems to work fine on my version 0.901 also.

OK I'll have to double check. It's hard to remember though since I usually play without sound.

Bluddy
06-20-2012, 12:34 PM
When you're buddy-buddy with a race, they give you a lot of random gifts of credits. Those gifts seem like they're a percentage of what they have, which is a problem. If the race is rich, it'll give you 2000-5000 credits or more (at a time), making all other economy in the game meaningless for you.

Shadow
06-20-2012, 12:49 PM
When you're buddy-buddy with a race, they give you a lot of random gifts of credits. Those gifts seem like they're a percentage of what they have, which is a problem. If the race is rich, it'll give you 2000-5000 credits or more (at a time), making all other economy in the game meaningless for you.

Yeah, I fixed this one this morning.

rune_74
06-20-2012, 01:13 PM
I got 14k from a race one time....it was crazy.

Lyranaar
06-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Some smaller issues some gallery attached:

A monster gave actually a quest. The questlog seemed surprised as well as the player telling: (QuestOptionalShort) as questgiver.

Enemy mines suddenly got fed up with waiting for ships. They started slowly to follow the player. (Screenies available if of interest)

Talon and Legion started using mixed ship types (no clue if this should happen). As the Dryad got killed a bit before that actually might be a feature (stolen tech or something) as well. (Screenies attached)

Lyranaar
06-20-2012, 01:18 PM
I got 14k from a race one time....it was crazy.

<Cortex voice> It's nothing. </Cortex voice> :)

Bluddy
06-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Some smaller issues some gallery attached:

A monster gave actually a quest. The questlog seemed surprised as well as the player telling: (QuestOptionalShort) as questgiver.

Also, after you complete a mission for a monster and it's supposed to be fading away, you can still click on it and you get a very broken dialog. It's trying to make a dialog but just not finding resources (sorry no screenshot).

tiagocc0
06-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Have someone tested the fighters bay?
I had 5 fighters level 9 that attacked monsters quite well but when I made war to one of the races they wouldn't attack them.

Shadow
06-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Enemy mines suddenly got fed up with waiting for ships. They started slowly to follow the player

Talon and Legion started using mixed ship types (no clue if this should happen). As the Dryad got killed a bit before that actually might be a feature (stolen tech or something) as well.

These 2 aren't bugs, they are supposed to happen.