PDA

View Full Version : Mission completion in mission screen?

ShaggyMoose
06-19-2012, 09:36 AM
You can complete most missions in the race screen. Those you can't, will give you a message telling you to go to a world in person.

When you are looking at your mission list, why not allow the same interaction there? If you need to go in person, just show the same message already implemented. Right now, say you have 10 completed missions for 5 races. Instead of just completing them all from the one screen, you have to go to the solve quest screen for each race separately.

Allowing this would save a lot of clicking and moving in and out of screens.

ShaggyMoose
06-24-2012, 01:45 AM
Another suggestion for the mission screen; please show which system the mission is in. This way I can tell at a glance where my next stop should be, rather than mousing-over every mission in the list to see where it is and trying to remember some of those ridiculous generated names!

LostSoul
06-25-2012, 12:05 AM
Another suggestion for the mission screen; please show which system the mission is in. This way I can tell at a glance where my next stop should be, rather than mousing-over every mission in the list to see where it is and trying to remember some of those ridiculous generated names!

Mousing over a system in the Sector Map should produce a sub-list of the quest(s) active in that solar system, or planets that have supplies that you need for a quest (and can we kindly remove levels on quest items? It's needlessly complicating the search for them in the first place, especially when the "search" function doesn't even take their effective levels into account with its returns).

ShaggyMoose
06-25-2012, 01:00 AM
Mousing over a system in the Sector Map should produce a sub-list of the quest(s) active in that solar system, or planets that have supplies that you need for a quest.
This is useful, but still doesn't allow me to see everything at one time, as it would in the quest panel.