PDA

View Full Version : The rarest goods in the universe

orb
06-19-2012, 10:10 PM
I've been playing Din's Curse and Drox Operative a lot lately, and I've noticed a trend: The art of making bags/cargo holds was lost somewhere in the distant past. All we have access to now are items passed down through generations.

I've been flying around the galaxy for many hours, and I still only have 3 tiny cargo holds! I don't even have spares for the stash. This doesn't seem right.

( Tchey )
06-20-2012, 01:42 PM
That was my first impression too. Then i realised i could buy some cargo sometimes, with some luck.

I've four toons, one level 100 (cheated with xp, to see how the game evolve with levels), one 50 (cheat), one 24 (legit) and one 22 (legit). Each one has full cargo 4 to 6 slots. I've alos found one 14 or 16 slots i don't remember but i need to be level 27 to use it. My share stash is filled with 4 and 6 slots cargo.

So, now i think the game does well with cargo. I'm happy when i find a new 6 slots cargo, but i'm not frustrated with my vanilla cargo when i start a new toon. And i knw later i'll have even more space.

orb
06-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Heh, lucky you! The only times I've found cargo were after some massive battles. I guess the quality of cargo components scales with higher level enemies, though, so hopefully some luck is coming my way :)

LostSoul
06-20-2012, 03:15 PM
I spent a LOT of time after winning my first sector just circling and circling every system and every planet in search of anyone selling cargo holds. I managed to find a couple along the way but they don't REALLY start showing up till around level 10.

At this point I've got a string of 8 holds, and have handful of holds in my ship stash to store stuff that I "might" want later but don't want to sell just yet.

ollobrains
06-20-2012, 06:49 PM
keep starting a new galaxy until u get what u want i guess. Gunna go play with the new patch and see what is new

orb
06-21-2012, 08:00 AM
they don't REALLY start showing up till around level 10.

Yeah, that seems to be the case here too. Finally found a place actually selling it after level 10, and now have all my ship slots and two stash slots using 6-slot cargo holds. Now to rush through the levels so better ones drop :)