PDA

View Full Version : Bug : [faction] eliminated, while still alive.

( Tchey )
06-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Version .902, new ship, new sector.
Settings are "small, established, 6 factions, normal pace".

I pop with my new ship, a drakk, and i see a planet very close to my position. Drakk. they are alive, i can trade, talk, and whatever i can do with a planet.

However, in the Relation menu, i can see Drakk : eliminated. I can't clic on it, so i can't trade or get quest or anything.

Then i explore a little and i discover Human. Back to Relation screen, i can see them, and rakk, still eliminated, while they are there, alive, with planets and ships around.

I've tried to use Rumor on Human, so Drakk and Human start a war, but i can't, because Drakk don't appear in the list.

Reefpirate
06-21-2012, 11:39 AM
The game I played last night had this bug too. The Fringe were eliminated on the Relations screen but I found one of their planets where I could trade, get quests, etc. and they had ships still flying around that area.

( Tchey )
06-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Testing little more with the game, it could be completly broken : the Drakk do not exist for the Human, and i can't declare war, but Drakk continue to colonize.

I've seen a Drakk ship "docking" on a Human planet, and after 4 secondes, the Drakk ships just vanished.

( Tchey )
06-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Any words from Shadow on this one ?

aReclusiveMind
06-22-2012, 11:39 AM
I haven't encountered this one yet, but due to other issues that will be patched next release, I am unfortunately unable to complete my current sector. I am sure Shadow is aware of this one. Hopefully some of you have submitted your save games to him as I imagine they would be quite useful.

Shadow
06-22-2012, 02:04 PM
This should be fixed in version 0.903, although you will need to start a new sector in the new build.