PDA

View Full Version : 902 feedbacks & suggestions

Virosa
06-22-2012, 01:18 AM
This was actually 901 : I got a mission to colonize and the planet who gave the quest got destroyed, just one planet, not the whole race and the mission failed. That doesn't really make sense.

When hovering over the Drox Operative faction, in the relation menu, it would be nice to quickly see the relations of all the factions toward the Drox.

A tooltip on the powerload to see how much energy gain you get from that extra would be nice, as manually testing it is a bit tedious by checking other stats, also, at my level, anyways, it seem that putting ALOT of extra power give negligible energy boost. Imo anyways.

Killing planets is very easy, you can hit and run them in impunity. Maybe give them point defense system to kill some of the incoming missiles, as with their range, is even easier to shoot down planet without getting bothered too much by the defenders. Maybe some weak planetary shield who regen fairly fast or some other weapons to shoot back. Also the structure of planets should definitively regen at a low rate.

Also, missiles. It takes about 3x as much damage to destroy a missile than damage the missile does. Fir example at level 10, it take me 3 shots to kill a missile, about 20 damage, but if the missile hit me, it does 3-4 damage or so , their hull to damage ratio doesnt really make sense. It any case, i don't think shooting down missiles should be this hard.

An option to turn off irrelevent information such as Planet X Race Y got Z iron or food or such bonus. As it stand, it doesnt seem like that information affect the player in any ways.

In my last game, i had weird stuff happen with a lithosoid planet, it got like 1-2 quest to bring something to counter a disaster every min and after a while that race had like 30 quest to give me while the others had 2-3. They also had a colony ship, but never went out to colonize... and there were plenty of planet to colonize, for instance there was a planet of the same type they had right next to them, among other closeby planets.

( Tchey )
06-22-2012, 04:02 AM
In my last game, i had weird stuff happen with a lithosoid planet, it got like 1-2 quest to bring something to counter a disaster every min and after a while that race had like 30 quest to give me while the others had 2-3. They also had a colony ship, but never went out to colonize... and there were plenty of planet to colonize, for instance there was a planet of the same type they had right next to them, among other closeby planets.

Not sure for sthis one, but i think they neeed to solve problem on the planet before being able to move and colonize an other one. So you have to accomplish missions, and as they like you, and they problems are solved, they give you even more missions next.

Bluddy
06-22-2012, 08:56 AM
This was actually 901 : I got a mission to colonize and the planet who gave the quest got destroyed, just one planet, not the whole race and the mission failed. That doesn't really make sense.

So that's what's been happening! This is a real issue. I'll often have a quest like 'kill a boss' by a race. Then suddenly, the quest and 10 others will be cancelled, with the reason stated being "planet destroyed" and I'll scratch my head wondering what the heck happened. Of course -- the specific quest-giving planet was destroyed.

For many quests, the quests should be inherited by other planets of the race that gave you the quest.

Virosa
06-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Not sure for sthis one, but i think they neeed to solve problem on the planet before being able to move and colonize an other one. So you have to accomplish missions, and as they like you, and they problems are solved, they give you even more missions next.

Except in my case, i did about 25 quest for that race.. in about 30 mins and there were even more to do, i just flew around picking up stuff that that planet needed over and over and over. I ended up being unable to solve every problem as i ended up with quest that was impossible to complete; I clicked "search for good" and it says "no suitable (something) found, please try again later". Since he had only 1 planet, it often required me to go get stuff from an enemy planet, which isint possible.

Also, Dryads had issues too, though an acceptable amount of it and had no problem colonizing many planets.