PDA

View Full Version : Loot label - Show level?

ShaggyMoose
06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
It takes a long time to find cargo bays in this game. Seems even longer than it took to find decent bags in DC. For this reason, there is a lot of loot sorting/dumping. Unlike DC, DO has loot level, which makes it easier to sort. A level 2 item will almost always be better than a level 1 item, especially if its trash. However, you can only tell the level once you have picked it up (identification is not required). This leads to a lot of wasted time. If I knew that the ten items floating around were all level 1, I wouldn't bother to pick them up unless they were orange/purple/blue.

Can you please add the item level to the loot label?

fluffybot
06-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Seconded. Also, have races stop embarrassing themselves by giving you gifts of laughably low level equipment. ;)

Valgor
06-23-2012, 07:28 AM
I agree as well.

Von Paulus
06-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Fully agree.

( Tchey )
06-23-2012, 08:59 AM
I'd like to say more but i only agree.

Sendrien
06-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Also, have races stop embarrassing themselves by giving you gifts of laughably low level equipment. ;)

This.

Why not make a gift formula such that a race gives you a gift between -1 and +2 player level?

( Tchey )
06-23-2012, 10:35 AM
I'd like to say more but i only agree.

I have more to say now : I want (please) an option to see the full popup when mouse over, just like when i mouse over an item in the cargobay. A quick option, like hold Shift or Alt or something, so i can clear the screen rapidly.