PDA

View Full Version : Questgivers:bottleneck or bug?

laclongquan
01-26-2008, 12:13 PM
The apothecary is the one to go to if you want to cure questgiver's illness or curse. If they die, it seem she resurrect them (not sure, and, anyhow it's not important). Now, if the questgivers are pertrified, and for some freak chance the apothecary was too (actually, if she's dead then after a longest time she willbe revived), then we are so screwed. I mean, who do we look to for cure then.

My current game got that freak chance. Armorsmith got kidnap, and I was too lazy to go rescue him. Then Steward got petrified. Then some monster got in town, for chance it's near the healer. I got there nearly in time. And for a very long time she's in dead status. After a few hours playing and a bit of restart would she revive.

A past game of mine got her petrified. I just attack other covenants and force a alliance victory. Bah!

So, is there anyway to increase the time the apothecary/healer got revived after killed? And implement a backup plan allow all other town NPC to give you quest to cure her of petrification?

By the way, I play v.03. Havent update yet.

Shadow
02-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I must have missed this thread. The apothecary is not supposed to be able to get petrified.

laclongquan
02-02-2008, 12:04 AM
i played through that already.

The way my luck run, there will be a next time. I will send you guys savegames