PDA

View Full Version : Can someone make me a mod where everything I kill drops rare items and uniques

Fizcap
06-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Can someone make it for me,I tried everything and it doesn't work.

Bluddy
06-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Can someone make it for me,I tried everything and it doesn't work.

Here (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22120175/Din%27s%20Curse/custom/rareloot.zip) you go. Drop this in your Dins Curse/Assets/ directory (don't unzip it).

If the super rare (legendary etc) drops are too high, you might want to lower the percentage numbers inside the file for legendary, unique etc.

Amberjoy
07-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Here (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22120175/Din%27s%20Curse/custom/rareloot.zip) you go. Drop this in your Dins Curse/Assets/ directory (don't unzip it).

If the super rare (legendary etc) drops are too high, you might want to lower the percentage numbers inside the file for legendary, unique etc.

Bluddy, thought you might want to know that using this mod makes all the food, potion vendors end up with no inventory except for the top four slots - which I think are built into the game in another fashion. I had to take it out to get some food/vendors to get items I really needed and then put it back in. :)

Bluddy
07-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Bluddy, thought you might want to know that using this mod makes all the food, potion vendors end up with no inventory except for the top four slots - which I think are built into the game in another fashion. I had to take it out to get some food/vendors to get items I really needed and then put it back in. :)

Aaah. Interesting. Food and potions are considered 'normal' drops, so if you make normal drops impossible, they can't turn up. I tried tweaking it so that 10% of drops are normal. Give it a try and see if it's any better.

Amberjoy
07-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Aaah. Interesting. Food and potions are considered 'normal' drops, so if you make normal drops impossible, they can't turn up. I tried tweaking it so that 10% of drops are normal. Give it a try and see if it's any better.

Thanks, that works so much better. Not that much extra inventory but enough. :) Having a ball with this.