PDA

View Full Version : A few things that probably shouldn't happen...

ShaggyMoose
06-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Just a few issues I came across in a challenge system.

1. I was trying to start a rumour, but the race drop down box was empty. There were a lot of discovered races, so I can't see any reason for this.

2. It seems often that worlds that need a particular item already have it for sale. This doesn't seem right. If I recall correctly, they had enough money to buy it themselves.

3. In the race screen, the Legion were marked destroyed. However, they still appeared on the power chart and I found later they had a sikngle world left. Since they were already marked as destroyed, I could not open the diplomacy screen and so could not declare war on them. They were safe from my wrath until the Hive demanded that I declare war on them. I accepted and was then able to bomb them out of existence. They should not have been marked as destroyed prematurely...

I have some screenshots of these issues, but no saved games as the circumstances have come and gone.

Valgor
06-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I've had the Dryad and Utopian declaring war on each other, despite being the best of buddies with close to 100 relationship and a previous alliance (both were allied with the Drox Operatives as well) . No matter how much I bribed them, no matter how many peace treaties I negotiated, nothing could sway them away from their aggression. Even better, the Dryad had started building Utopian ships for some reason, which turned on them as soon as the war broke out.

LostSoul
06-26-2012, 01:29 PM
I've had the Dryad and Utopian declaring war on each other, despite being the best of buddies with close to 100 relationship and a previous alliance (both were allied with the Drox Operatives as well) . No matter how much I bribed them, no matter how many peace treaties I negotiated, nothing could sway them away from their aggression. Even better, the Dryad had started building Utopian ships for some reason, which turned on them as soon as the war broke out.

Were they the only two left or was there a third party in the mix that was at war with one and allied with the other?

Valgor
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
There were the Drakk, confined to one colony in a system they shared with the Dryad, at war with both the Dryad and Utopian, as well as with the Operatives.