PDA

View Full Version : 0.904 bugs

Valgor
06-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Here are some bugs I've noticed during my first few minutes of playing with version 0.904 :

- On the Create Ship screen, the music sometimes stops playing when quickly switching between races.

- Also on the Create Ship screen, the thruster sound that plays is very loud all of a sudden, and it keeps playing when proceeding to the Create Sector screen.
Best to get rid of it on these screens altogether.

- Speaking of the thruster sounds, they now keep playing on the main menu after a Save&Exit.

- The transparent blue background for the Turn Off Help dialogue window doesn't go all the way down to the bottom of the screen.

- Dragging a component from the cargo bay into a right-click slot, then installing the component will display the "Can't move component here" warning when right-clicking.

Edit : Strangely enough, all of the bugs related to the thruster sounds only occured when I ran the game for the first time after installing the 0.904 patch.
I wasn't able to reproduce either of them subsequently.

Valgor
06-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Taking a look at the console, I noticed the game reports these three files as missing : Sounds/Magic/powerburn.wav, Sounds/Elemental/Fire/fireQuiet.snd and Textures/Outline.ctx .
The first two are new in 0.904, but the one concerning Outlines.ctx seems to have been around since the beginning of the beta.

Valgor
06-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Another missing file has popped up : Effects/lightWhite.eff