PDA

View Full Version : Broken win condition?

Moonshine Fox
06-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Is it possible to be stuck in a situation where you are allied with the sole remaining race, but there's another, unknown race out there that you don't know about?

Because I've wiped out everyone I've found, and am allied with the Dryads and the sector is still not won, so I'm assuming there's another race out there?

Shadow
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
It is likely that there is another race out there somewhere.

Moonshine Fox
06-28-2012, 12:49 PM
No, there wasn't. As it turned out, when I had saved and exited, and then started the game up a bit later, I immediately won the sector, without doing anything.

Odd.

Rui
07-19-2012, 04:23 AM
I'm having a similar problem in the 1st challenge. 9 races are eliminated and I'm friendly with the Drakk, but it won't tell me I finished the sector.

Cheet4h
07-19-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm having a similar problem in the 1st challenge. 9 races are eliminated and I'm friendly with the Drakk, but it won't tell me I finished the sector.

Any unknown races left? Just friendly or allied?
You need to be allied with the last race standing for a military win.

Rui
07-23-2012, 07:50 PM
I patched and then started up the game again. This time it started the lose cycle as I was not allied. However, I encountered another possible victory bug.

Challenge #1. Fear win. I got one chest (as the challenge indicates), but did not get the remaining races' chests. Do you not get these in the challenge? If so, it might be good to state it that whatever win you get it doesn't matter as you just get the one chest.