PDA

View Full Version : Message to Shadow about Leveling Bonuses

DeathKnight1728
06-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Shadow,

Ive come to understand how this game works and thats good. At first i was put off by how you distribute points but now i think i got it. I am however wondering about a few things that i think would be cool in an patch.

-Leveling bonuses. For this i was thinking that maybe there could be a distinction between each race by giving bonuses to their strongpoints. You could do this like depths of peril had it. In dop there was whenever you get to 50 dexterity or any other attribute, you gained a bonus that helped in some way. In that case you gained 50 defense. I think you could do this to drox and it might be a lot of fun.

An example of this would be humans getting a bonus every command level to tactical or computers. You could add in a 10% bonus to attack every 50 points of computers your character has. That would be really cool as it would differentiate between characters and give more of a base level to get to.

I only mention this as so far this is an awesome game. If anything the more it has the better.

Valgor
06-29-2012, 04:37 PM
You could do this like depths of peril had it.

Wholeheartedly agreed.