PDA

View Full Version : Ability to access Map from Quests screen

LudocracyNow
06-29-2012, 06:01 PM
I never know if I've visited the systems everyone is asking for...I wish I could easily switch between galaxy map and quest screen.

Is this already possible and I'm just missing it?

Love the game, by the way.

LudocracyNow
06-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Ok, so I see you can access it from the Q screen and from within the "Get Quests" form the R screen, but not when you are talking to a planet.

PixelLord
06-29-2012, 06:35 PM
I never know if I've visited the systems everyone is asking for...I wish I could easily switch between galaxy map and quest screen.

Is this already possible and I'm just missing it?

Love the game, by the way.

When the quests screen (press Q) is up, you should still be able to click on the map screen button (or just press M) to toggle the map screen on and off. You can also do this from the Relations/Get Quest as there is a map button at the bottom of that screen (or you can just hit the M key).

When the map screen is up, you can toggle between the System and Galaxy map by hitting the Tab key.

PixelLord
06-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Ok, so I see you can access it from the Q screen and from within the "Get Quests" form the R screen, but not when you are talking to a planet.

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but if you've clicked on the Quests button while at a planet, you can always bring up the map screen by clicking on the icon on the hotkey bar furthest to the right, or press the M key.

gornova
07-01-2012, 09:49 AM
tip: I've changed map button to TAB, so I can switch to map more easily