PDA

View Full Version : Terminator, Summer Glau

Delilah Rehm
01-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Terminator, the new tv series, is on Mondays on Fox. I loved the movies, but what has my attention more than that was the fact that Summer Glau, (you know, the girl who played River in Firefly and Serenity?) is in Terminator. She plays Cameron, a robot-good guy sent back by future-John to protect present-John. I absolutely loved her as River. I had to see this new Terminator stuff.

At first I was conflicted. Cameron doesnít play like River, and I really miss River. But Summer plays Cameron well, and it didnít take very long for me to get comfortable with her in the new role. There is something in Terminator that I didnít recognize in Firefly. Summerís eyes. They have a way of catching me, and I feel like Iím falling, in a safe free fall. She has something special, this girl. Sheís like magic on the screen.

I love Firefly/Serenity like I love very little. Maybe Pitch Black/Riddick. I donít love most shows/movies in this way. I donít expect to love Terminator, but I have so far, really liked it. I give it a 4 out of 5 and hope it doesnít get canceled. Fox has a spotty record in that regard.

StealthBunny
01-28-2008, 01:33 PM
She was also in a SciFi Original movie called Mammoth, along with Tom Skerritt.

Delilah Rehm
01-28-2008, 02:47 PM
She was also in a SciFi Original movie called Mammoth, along with Tom Skerritt.

Ooooo... cool. ATTN: STEVEN - put this on our netflicks list.