PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for destroying covenants

weelillad
01-29-2008, 06:14 AM
This puzzling thing happened when I destroyed a covenant. In my current game, the 6 AI covenants went at each other right from the start, and the relations screen was a red spider web with all of them at war with each other. I stayed out of it as much as I could, and by the time I raided Raid & Pillage, their lifestone had less than 25% health left. My semi-ally and I wiped the covenant out, and then I got a series of puzzling messages and a reward chest. So the question is, who really destroyed the covenant?

Edit: I took out another covenant and even more puzzling messages appeared. And to top it off, I got 2 reward chests for destroying the covenant! :D

I'm guessing something needs to be fixed, but I have no idea what.

ShaggyMoose
01-29-2008, 08:16 AM
Can I have this bug too please?:p

StealthBunny
01-29-2008, 09:49 AM
Me too! I promise I'll take good care of it, love it, feed it every day...

laclongquan
01-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Oh yes! Me, too, me too...

You know, I destroyed about 3-4 covenants in 2 games using my 35 lv character. The reward chest say it's lvl 44 (I played with enemy covenant 10 level more than me, nevermind the detail how). But opening it only pops 6 uncommon and 1-2 normal stuff, each. It's not very interesting loots which I promtly sold off. Now if it's low level chest in dungeons I can understand but it specifically said lv 44 (my lv + 9) which should have more... something, right?! Pooh!

Areli
01-29-2008, 10:01 AM
wanted to add that after reading this thread I continuously raided a bunch of covenants and noticed this bug repeatedly. I made a bunch of games against 6 Level 85 covenants and methodically slaughtered them. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to the appearance of two small reward chests: I had it happen regardless of trade routes, other covenant wars, character deaths, and whatever else I noticed. Also, in one game I had this happen in two separate covenants so it can occur multiple times.

Shadow
01-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Now that's new. I've never seen multiple covenants get credit or multiple reward chests. I'll look into it.

(name here)
01-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh yes! Me, too, me too...

You know, I destroyed about 3-4 covenants in 2 games using my 35 lv character. The reward chest say it's lvl 44 (I played with enemy covenant 10 level more than me, nevermind the detail how). But opening it only pops 6 uncommon and 1-2 normal stuff, each. It's not very interesting loots which I promtly sold off. Now if it's low level chest in dungeons I can understand but it specifically said lv 44 (my lv + 9) which should have more... something, right?! Pooh!

no, it's got level 44 normals and uncommons. the drop ratio isn't changed.

StealthBunny
01-29-2008, 06:20 PM
I try and have a Treasure Finding elixar to drink before opening the reward chests. Mmmmm, yummy treasures!