PDA

View Full Version : Steam Greenlight

Moonshine Fox
07-09-2012, 05:41 PM
This might be a way into Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/8367/?snr=1_550_552&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edit:Just noticed this was posted in another board.

PixelLord
07-09-2012, 08:24 PM
This might be a way into Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/8367/?snr=1_550_552&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edit:Just noticed this was posted in another board.

I hope you are right BTW.

sea
07-14-2012, 05:38 AM
I'd love to see the game on Steam - not so much because Steam is anything special in itself, but just for the exposure, the auto-updating and so on. Drox is shaping up to be a good game (in spite of all the issues with balance that still exist) and it deserves a wider audience.

Zengrath
07-14-2012, 02:32 PM
I just seen this today and was going to suggest it in these forums but i see it already has.. I will vote for this game and Depth of Peril for sure if i see it up there.

Moonshine Fox
07-14-2012, 02:35 PM
I just seen this today and was going to suggest it in these forums but i see it already has.. I will vote for this game and Depth of Peril for sure if i see it up there.

Depths of Peril is already on Steam, innit?

Cheet4h
07-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Depths of Peril is already on Steam, innit?

I think he meant Din's Curse, which isn't. I would definetly vote for both of them. Sadly, this feature isn't to come until end of August. On the other hand, I already bought 5 games the last 2 days and the sale has just begun, so I have enough to play over the next 1 1/2 months.

Moonshine Fox
07-14-2012, 03:25 PM
I think he meant Din's Curse, which isn't. I would definetly vote for both of them. Sadly, this feature isn't to come until end of August. On the other hand, I already bought 5 games the last 2 days and the sale has just begun, so I have enough to play over the next 1 1/2 months.

Yeah, he probably did.
Also yes, Steam summer sale is dangerous :P