PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

kaeruu
01-30-2008, 09:02 AM
I just want to ask: one time I've just killed and finished the quest for Shankar. Then a few minutes later, a message appeared about a Naga (I think) attacking town. Then I saw the monster, it was named Shankar, a Legend. Is that supposed to be possible? :confused:

Shadow
01-30-2008, 09:38 AM
No, that's not really supposed to happen. Shankar apparently just doesn't want to die. :)

SamMcMackin
01-30-2008, 11:32 AM
All things are possible in Depths of Peril... but not this one! Shanker is not a name that the game uses to spawn new legendary nagas or naga priests. Are you sure about it?

kaeruu
01-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Definitely yes. But instead of a purple nametag (right?), it was in red. And yes, it killed the warmaster, steward, weapon and armor smith, and apothecary in just about 2 minutes. Not to mention that it looks exactly like him (naga with the shoulder spikes?). So yes, I think its Shankar. I probably modified something I shouldn't... But it's definitely fun though. Makes killing town attackers more challenging, haha.:D

Delve
01-31-2008, 05:47 AM
Hmm. It's funny, because I've seen a quest to kill another named boss down in some dungeon where the name was red. However, I had the main quest for that boss as well and killed him there, which solved both quests.

I've always wondered if I could have killed him in both places if I'd done it in the right order. :)

ShaggyMoose
01-31-2008, 08:00 AM
Definitely yes. But instead of a purple nametag (right?), it was in red.D
I had the same thing happen with Ciglio. I had already taken the usual story line quest to butcher him, but there were two other quests to do the same. One was in town and the other was a ghost in the Hinterland Forest. Both of these quests, Ciglio was named in red and it said he could be found in the Hinterland Forest! Of course, he was not there. When I killed him in the Red Death area, all the quests showed as complete.

I've always wondered if I could have killed him in both places if I'd done it in the right order.
I don't think so. He never actually appeared twice.