PDA

View Full Version : Mage bug?

Kruztee
01-30-2008, 06:44 PM
My mage will often get stuck in this position.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9600/magebugcb9.jpg

Not so much of a problem since I can still move around, and after I cast my lightning bolt spell on a monster he resets back to normal, but I have found that my recruit mages also suffer from this problem. It's more of a pain for them since I cannot get them to follow me anywhere and they will not take part in raids either, instead they just hang around the lifestone in this position.

ShaggyMoose
01-30-2008, 07:02 PM
For the record, this happens to my mage character as well. It seems to be caused by gating out while you are in the middle of casting. Canīt remember it happening to any of my recruits, so its harmless and amusing for me. He just sort of skates everywhere with his staff raised. Seems more of a probem for Kruztee though.

Delve
01-30-2008, 08:01 PM
Happens to my priest as well, generally when my casting gets interrupted for one reason or another (like starting to open a chest). It's never been anything more than a minor graphic glitch to me so I haven't documented it at all.

Though, as she's a priest she skates around half crouched with little pink bubbles floating about, which sounds more amusing than it really is.

kaeruu
01-31-2008, 01:20 AM
The best time for time to happen is when both my mage and priest got stuck in that position on a raid. We almost lost.