PDA

View Full Version : Low priority export bug

Delve
02-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Obviously the forum doesn't care a wit about this since it seems to work properly, but the forum export has it's tags closed out of order. :)
(SIZE="3"](CENTER]Level 33 Expert Priest(/SIZE](/CENTER]

I had to replace the ['s with ('s to get it to display properly here, sorry.

The HTML export exhibits this as well in various places. Which again isn't generally a problem, since your average browser can handle that, but it's not good practice. :)

Kruztee
02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Obviously the forum doesn't care a wit about this since it seems to work properly, but the forum export has it's tags closed out of order. :)
(SIZE="3"](CENTER]Level 33 Expert Priest(/SIZE](/CENTER]

I had to replace the ['s with ('s to get it to display properly here, sorry.

The HTML export exhibits this as well in various places. Which again isn't generally a problem, since your average browser can handle that, but it's not good practice. :)

:rolleyes:Now that's just getting picky...:D

Delve
02-07-2008, 05:40 AM
I did put low priority in the title! :)

Shadow
02-07-2008, 09:38 AM
I don't mind fixing low priority stuff. I won't do a full new build for them of course, but I'll usually sneak them into the next build. This particular issue probably just needs me to flip around a couple lines of code, so it should be pretty easy to fix.

kaeruu
02-07-2008, 12:54 PM
I did put low priority in the title! :)

It's the small problems though that become big in the end. So I guess it's a good job on your end. :)

Delve
02-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Fixing the small problems (regardless what size they turn into tomorrow) reflects polish. Craftsmanship. Etc.