PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Item Numbers

Celes
02-17-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm still playing my first world (really enjoying this game and the stories within) and I was wondering:

What's the number of unique items and individual set items in total?

Just so I know what I'm aiming for (bit of a collector over here).

Thanks

Delve
02-18-2008, 07:07 AM
If my regex was valid (always iffy) I'd say 354 uniques and set items.

Plus artifact copies of each unique. I believe there's no specific 'artifact' items, they're just uniques with a random additional magic effect, so I didn't count for them. So, you've your work cut out for you both in collecting them and in finding space to put them all! :)

Celes
02-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Wow. I mean I knew there was a lot of items just because of the random generator piece for regular items but...wow...that many for individual items...I think storage trouble is a bit of an understatement though. :D

Thanks very much, that's a lot of keep a person busy.

Delve
02-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Well there appears to be a set for most, if not all, significant story characters. So there's 5-7 set items each and there's just a few characters in the backstory. :)

Plus uniques of each item type. When you consider that means unique plate gloves, mail gloves, leather gloves, etc. it starts to make more sense. There may not quite be a unique available for every class in every item slot, but it appears they've made a serious attempt to make that possible. Which can only be good.

(name here)
02-18-2008, 12:22 PM
i've seen a few unnamed artifacts

Delve
02-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I suspect she's not interested in unnamed objects. ;)