PDA

View Full Version : license string (I did something dumb)

DarkTraveler
08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Well, I bought into the beta, got the download and all that. I wound up deleting the emails (I don't trust website email systems too much) before reading them fully. That wasn't too bright.

So I need my license string to play Drox Operative. I'm guessing it was in the emails, or the way to obtain it was in the emails.

If there is some site where I can enter my order id, product ID and password in order to obtain the license string then that'd be all I need. If not, then I need to know what I need to do.

Shadow
08-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Just send me an email from your email account you used to purchase with and I can get the email resent to you. You can find my email address on our contact page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html).

DarkTraveler
08-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Game is up and running for me now. Thanks for the help. BTW, I am starting to get warmed up to your style of making games. You make good stuff.

Cheesewiz
09-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Game is up and running for me now. Thanks for the help. BTW, I am starting to get warmed up to your style of making games. You make good stuff.

He makes awesome stuff. I just got turned onto Drox a week ago, awesome game. Eventually when I get sick of it, I'll be purchasing Din's Curse. I love all the dynamic, unpredictable things that happen in his games.