PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer. Thanks for the game!

Elvisman2001
04-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Just wanted to tell the developers thanks for the nifty littel gem of a game you have made for us!
So glad I found it.
It's a refreshing new take on some old tried and true game play elements.

There are a few annoying issues, but nothing that detracts from the game's over all pleasure and addictiveness.

That being said, I have one request (with more to come i am sure), but the one main request is this:
This thing SCREAMS multiplayer. I hope it is in the plans as an add on or a sequel.
Coop as well as pvp would be simply uber.
Back to the game i go!

Shadow
04-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks, glad you like the game and welcome to the forums. :)

Kruztee
04-14-2008, 08:52 PM
This thing SCREAMS multiplayer.

Heh, I think that I must be about the only player on these forums that would have absolutely no interest in DoP multiplayer at all.
:p

Gragt
04-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Heh, I think that I must be about the only player on these forums that would have absolutely no interest in DoP multiplayer at all.
:p

Nah, I second this. I can understand others want it and might play it with friends if some of them are interested in the game (not many so far but I tried, trust me Soldak I tried). But as long as the single player mode is developped further and not dropped to focus on multiplayer, I'm ok with it.

Spellbound
06-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Im not so much AGAINST it as im just unsure. The single player is really good and was worked hard on. I wouldnt want multiplayer to suck and set a bad example for the game. If Soldak had both types of DoP out, most people would ( duh ) buy the multiplayer version. If it sucked, they'd never experience teh best rpg in teh world..! :(

chidori56
06-05-2008, 10:11 PM
agreed i would only like multiplayer if it was optional cuz i like games i can play on the go although i do like 9Dragons and it's internet game but i like this game way better it is 9Dragons (best game ever well till i found this game) Noragnirock and World of Warcraft altogeather (:):D:p) ya so if there is multi player i would play more but if it was optional i would so tell every one i know (my friend Dan he has it already{he already mentioned he wanted multiplayer so we could fight and win togeather[by the way make more covanents it takes me like 2 min to beat the lvl 5 one on adverage i want a challange and easyer agreementsthat would be the best ever]}) :p

Delve
06-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Set your opponents to twice your level, and more aggressive.