PDA

View Full Version : Steam.

Nayzablade
08-29-2012, 02:23 AM
Hi guys, just wondering if The Drox Operative will be coming out on steam...?

I noticed DC has recently appeared on steam...hopefully that is going well for you guys, as that is a fantastic game! As I am sure Drox Operative will be as well.

Thanks for the heads up...I will buy when it comes out, either steam or not either case :)

Shadow
08-29-2012, 10:36 AM
We would love to get Drox on Steam when it comes out, but it's really up to Valve. It took us a long time to convince them to accept Din's Curse.

Cheet4h
08-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Steam Greenlight (http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/faq/) launches either tomorrow or Friday, so I guess you'll only need to convince the players. That should be pretty easy :D

cacodaemon
08-30-2012, 11:01 AM
We would love to get Drox on Steam when it comes out, but it's really up to Valve. It took us a long time to convince them to accept Din's Curse.

Just curious...why did they have to be convinced to accept Din's Curse? Do they have some kind of criteria for accepting games that they felt you were not meeting? There is a lot of crap games on Steam and it boggles the mind that they didn't jump on DC.

Shadow
08-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Just curious...why did they have to be convinced to accept Din's Curse? Do they have some kind of criteria for accepting games that they felt you were not meeting? There is a lot of crap games on Steam and it boggles the mind that they didn't jump on DC.

They reject a lot of games, but since it's their policy not to tell people why we're pretty much just left in the dark.