PDA

View Full Version : Future Depths

torikamal
04-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Steven,
I'm loving the game. It's extremely addictive. I was wondering what your medium/long range plans are for DoP? Are you ever intending to release an expansion of some kind or are you working on a new version or a sequel, perhaps multiplayer of some form?

I was also wondering if you have any other games in development.
Thanks for your time. Cheers!

-TK

JGary321
04-12-2008, 11:32 PM
I am actually very curious about this as well. Awesome game, keep up the great work!

(name here)
04-13-2008, 11:04 AM
there are plans for it. i don't know the details, but repeated refrences have been made of the forums.

Delilah Rehm
04-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Sequel?? I'd say it's inevitable. (And yes, I have been watching the Matrix, Mr. Anderson.)

Multiplayer?? Really, really want too... But still waiting for the sales to justify the effort. We've got a few deals rolling, so I'm thinking if general awareness is holding Depths back, then being on store shelves ought to rectify the situation.

Other *secret* stuff happening? Absolutely. :D

... medium/long range plans are for DoP? Are you ever intending to release an expansion of some kind or are you working on a new version or a sequel, perhaps multiplayer of some form?

I was also wondering if you have any other games in development.
Thanks for your time. Cheers!

-TK

Shadow
04-14-2008, 02:04 PM
Unfortunately, there isn't too much I can say quite yet about future plans. We do have 2 projects in the works right now so we do have some upcoming things to announce, but it will still be a little while until that happens.

GeorgiaBoy
05-02-2008, 09:08 PM
I have had the game two days and would buy a sequel/expansion package. I have mentioned the game to several people, and the question comes back "What about multiplayer?". I explained with the dynamic world, it was not as necessary, but they were not buying it...

GB