PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Class

JGary321
04-13-2008, 01:49 AM
Poll time :)

What is everyone's favorite class & why? For me so far I like my rogue. He is only level 10, but the mage is the only char that outdamages me. So far so good.

Delve
04-13-2008, 04:12 AM
I live longest with my priest. Shocking, no? I rather like that. However for sheer fun I think I like my rogue best. I've always been fond of the stealth-em-up genre.

(name here)
04-13-2008, 11:06 AM
i like my warrior. crushing foes several levels ahead of me is suprisingly fun.

Jun_ThePlayer
06-29-2008, 05:34 PM
yea~rogue gt higher attck but its only for 1 on 1..i prefer mage..earn money easy n kill easy.

supersoad1
07-09-2008, 04:16 PM
I live longest with my priest. Shocking, no? I rather like that. However for sheer fun I think I like my rogue best. I've always been fond of the stealth-em-up genre.

yea me too

Delilah Rehm
07-09-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm partial to the priest, however I tend to play her like a warrior. I'm just plain spoiled to healing myself without having to run back to town constantly (the why part of the question). I still use food quite a bit, mostly for by buddy and sometime even for me when my faith is running low.

Silent_Tales
07-09-2008, 11:02 PM
My favorite is the warrior!! Tough, Strong and can equip 90percent of all the items in the game!! He is the Jack-of-all-Trades in this game :D:D:D

Skarecreau
07-24-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm fairly new to this game (I've only been playing about a week), but I enjoy the rogue a lot. Two rogues is twice the fun (and mayhem)!

sss4r
07-24-2008, 04:57 PM
my first and current character is a mage (i've always been fascinated by that archetype), and it's been going exceedingly well once i developed fire magic and fire mastery--from a distance he can obliterate monsters many, many levels above him. i've escalated quickly from lvl 40 to lvl 65 by gaining xp in areas like the black forrest, without melee, although i've had help from a warrior :) i've been able to conquer lvl 70-80 monsters and uniques since the mage was lvl 50. major gains in xp that way....

actually, lvl 55 is probably more accurate since that's when elite is unlocked.

GaiaThanatos
07-24-2008, 04:58 PM
The priest is alright, the 'I WIL NEVERRR DIEEEE" function is fun ^_^

The warrior goes *Squish* Oh i'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of sheer awesomeness my gear makes when I walk.

Rogue is my favorite, I can just sit back in stealth and let my minion pounce on everything with massacring glory. Minions be rogue's ^_^

The mage is the least favorite, even though he makes monsters go: "Hi phil, hows the wife and AAARGH OOOGHOOD IM DYYINGAH;..; Then when poor phil is dead he pops up from behind the wall, does the peace sign and smirks "Wallhax bitches!"

sss4r
07-24-2008, 05:23 PM
The warrior goes *Squish* Oh i'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of sheer awesomeness my gear makes when I walk.

The mage is the least favorite, even though he makes monsters go: "Hi phil, hows the wife and AAARGH OOOGHOOD IM DYYINGAH;..; Then when poor phil is dead he pops up from behind the wall, does the peace sign and smirks "Wallhax bitches!"

HA HA HA that's too funny. see, you guys are fun--it would be nice to have multiplayer support so we might party!!!